Dr. Jesús Novillo Carmona
Jesús Novillo-Carmona is a Senior lecturer at the School of Agricultural, Food and Biosystems Engineering (Technical University of Madrid). Jesús earned his doctorate from the Technical University of Madrid in 1998. His main research interests are focused on the development and evaluation of experimental fertilizers and the mobility of heavy metals in agricultural soils. In particular, he is interested in studying the mobility of metals, either supplied as experimental or commercial fertilizers or as sewage sludge, in the soil-plant system.
Jesus Novillo Carmona (Group leader)
- Automatic titrator. Titrino / Crison
- Crison GLP 22 / selective electrodes NO3- and Cl-
- Molecular absorption spectrophotometer. PerkinElmer Lambda30
- Atomic absorption Spectrophotometer. Perkin – Elmer AAnalyst A200
- Gas Chromatographer. Hewlett packard 5890
- High performance liquid chromatograph (HPLC). Shimadzu . SCL – 10 A UP
- TruMac Leco CN Elemental Analyzer to determine carbon and nitrogen in solid samples.
- TOCN AnalytikJena 3100 Elemental Analyzer to determine carbon and nitrogen in liquid samples.
- Flow Injection Analyzer (FIAstar PerkinElmer ) to determine NO3- and NH4+
- MiliQ deionized water equipment, Milipore
- Calcimeter Ejkelkamp
- Air Pycnometer Ejkelkamp
- Battery and distiller Kjeldahl equipment
- Soil sampling equipment.
- Weight unit
- Arm, horizontal, rotating shakers.
- Glass and plastic material
Technical University of Madrid, School of Agricultural, Food and Biosystems Engineering
Campus Ciudad Universitaria,
Av. Puerta de Hierro, 2, 28040 Madrid