- Genetic improvement by plant breeding of durum wheat and wheat quality
- Genetic resistance by plant breeding of hexaploid wheats to Hereterodera and Mayetiola
- Genetic variability of grass germplasm
- Brachypodium distachyon
- Genetic improvement by plant breeding of energy crops
- Location and chromosomal mapping of storage proteins in species of Triticale
Dra. Patricia Giraldo Carbajo
Professor in the Department of Biotechnology and Plant Biology at the Polytechnic University of Madrid. She has focused her scientific career on plant breeding,in particular, on molecular markers related to wheat quality, Analysis of the genetic variability of the Spanish germplasm of durum and common wheat, Genetic mapping in wheat and identification of QTLs and Genome-wide association.